Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Home is Beautiful Art & Photography



I'm linking up with Sandy at Reluctant Entertainer today for her Home is Beautiful Art and Photography day. Today we are sharing our art and photography on our walls.

Sandy has a way with entertaining simply in her home and shares all her secrets so that we can do it too. She has helped me to be kinder and more thoughtful in a simpler way. She loves her family, food and having friends and family over for a meal. It's hard not to want to try it too! So join me and others by visiting Sandy and saying "Hello!" and mark her blog as one to read on a consistent basis. You'll be glad you did! Enjoy!

So here's a few items on my walls:

As you enter the family room kitchen area from the entry/living/dining room you see this. I love this verse.




My calendar in the kitchen...it used to be a whole lot fuller when the kiddos were little. Now it's just major items so I don't forget!


My photo wall that I recently changed from Dustin's wall of fame (motorcycle racing) to recent family photos that I love! This is in my computer/hobby room and is hard to get a good photo of it. I look at these photos everyday. Photography is my hobby and I've taken most of the photos on this wall.

A photo I took on one of my walks.


A self portrait made by my son, the future graphic designer when he was in grade school. I recently framed this and love it! It hangs in the hall from the dining room to the kitchen.

My dining room buffet area...tea!!

A water color done by my oldest son in his Senior Art class that looks so great framed! The other framed print was a gift from my mom.


Handprints of my grandchildren that my DIL made for the hubby for a gift. Priceless!

So just a few things that I love that decorate my home. Now I can't wait to see everyone else's!

4 comments:

Simply Domestic said...

I love the framed self-portrait from your son. How wonderful that you saved it! I love your "tea area", too!

Sandy said...

Love the photo wall, so cool! And thanks for the very kind words about me, Connie. Too sweet! Hugs! (Thanks for linking up at RE!)

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your art work and photography is all beautiful and so tastefully done. The wall of family photos is a place you visit often I am sure. What treasures.

Thank you for sharin another fun blog with us. I look forward to visiting it because it sounds just like a blog I will enjoy.

Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

Canvas Dezign said...

Excellent photos, very nice blog.
Thanks!
Canvas prints are best for interior designing.Providing great look to your wall.


Canvas Prints

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails