Here are the rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know and I will assign you a letter. You write about ten things that you love that begin with your assigned letter, post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter and the chain will continue.
So here are my "10" Favorite "S" things in no particular order:
1. Smiles~I can't walk by someone and look them in the eye without smiling. I love it when a child makes a lonely older person smile. A smile lights our faces and those of others. So smile when you go on with your day even though it may cause a few good wrinkles down the road.
2. My Sisters~are very special to me. I don't see them near as often as I'd like and have never lived near my sisters.
3. Scripture~gives true meaning to my life. I get my faith, my hope, the meaning of true love through the WORD of God found in the Holy Bible. It is the best selling book of ALL time and continues to be relevant today and everyday. This is the only book that you will find the true meaning of life in.
4. Sweet Home Alabama~This is my favorite movie. I don't watch alot of movies over and over again but this one I can. Maybe it's the sweet tea???
5. Spring Flowers~I love flowers and tulips are my favorite. I always have to add some seasonal flowers to my yard each year. It cheers me up and makes me SMILE!
6. Scarves~I really like scarves and have bought a few. I think Jessica Alba always looks great in her scarves. If you like scarves too...join the Year of the Scarf Bloggy Carnival on March 2nd at www.fiveofgreen.blogspot.com
7. Spa Time!! I love a good facial or a massage. I especially enjoy spa time with my daughter.
8. Spice Cake~My mom always made spice cake with penuche (brown sugar) frosting. It's still my favorite today!
9. Sunset at the Beach~ Newport Beach is my favorite in So. California and the sunsets are to die for!
10. Solitude~ My picture disappeared for this one...I love being with people, doing things for people but I need my alone time. I love my quiet times...no tv, no one needing me, just me doing what I want without regard to time or necessity. Guess that's why I like staying up late after everyone is asleep. I get so much done, get organized and just enjoy reading, writing and of course blogging!!
Want to play?? If so, let me know in your comments and I'll assign you a letter. Enjoy your weekend. I am off to Arizona for a visit to mom, a baby shower for a friend, visits with my brother, my sister, the triplets, my dad and a special blog friend who I will reveal next week.