Friday, August 13, 2010

Back to Normal!

Whew! July was a busy one for me...Idaho with my mom, a one day to Denver(got to play with my grandchildren for a day and visit with my son and DIL, Hollywood with my brother and family, Phoenix for my mom's surgery, annual lunch with wonderful PTA/Bunco friends and two weeks with my Colorado grandchildren. I am tired and am recouping. Lots of laundry, errands, back to watching Mason(which I picked up and he got to play with his cousins at grandma's house for two weeks~it was so fun watching him play with other children), getting my hair done, nails done, tending to my garden and getting back into a routine.

This was Mason yesterday at Pretend City...what a great place for kids to play and pretend with their parents/friends/grandparents.
My biggest crop of tomatoes today~12!!! They are delicious! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Welcome back! Little Mason steals my heart every time I see his picture. I pray for extra energy for you as you accomplish all that has to get done,especially after being gone so long. I am thinking of my favorite sandwich as I look at your beautiful tomatoes. Enjoy!

Justabeachkat said...

You have definitely had a busy summer. Time to take some time for YOU.

Hugs,
Kat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails