Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 Days of CHRISTMAS Awesome!

It's my Birthday!
That's pretty awesome!

Day 2


To celebrate my birthday, we have a selection of cupcakes!!  How awesome is that??  This little shop is near The Mission Inn which has over a million lights on it!  It is so pretty!!  I know you can't wait to see it.  I'll show it to you in a future post.  For the time being...enjoy a cupcake with me.  




So...would you like a Cinnamon/Sugar, a Banana Blast, a Gingerbread, a Chocolate, a strawberry or a Raspberry cupcake???



What's your favorite???  I'll tell you mine after I taste them all!  More Christmas goodies to come in these "25 Days of CHRISTMAS Awesome"!!


P.S.  We are driving to Arizona for my dad's memorial on Friday.  Please pray for our family as we celebrate his life.



5 comments:

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your dad's memorial service on your birthday...I am so sorry!!! It is just like you to share this beautiful, colorful, upbeat birthday post despite the fact that your heart is breaking. You will be put on my prayer list today and the next few weeks. I know this particular pain on a first hand basis.

Happy Birthday dear friend! I would chose the banana for raspberry cupckes, but let me know how they ALL taste:)

Justabeachkat said...

Happy Happy Birthday my sweet friend! I wish George and I were there to GO to the Mission Inn with you and Dwight to see the lights and have dinner and drinks again so we could celebrate your birthday! I hope it's extra special.

Hmmmm...you know MY favorite cupcake would be chocolate!!!!

Much love and big hugs,
Kat

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! You finally caught up to me! (hehehe)
Have a safe drive to AZ, and enjoy celebrating not only your life and special day - but your special Dad too.
Be safe! Hugs! Karen

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Oh friend..I'm SO...SO...SO...very sorry to hear about your Dad! Yes, I'll be praying for safe travels and for God's peace and love to fill your hearts! Again, I'm so very sorry.

Wishing you a HAPPY...HAPPY...HAPPY...Birthday. You truly are a gift from God...and I'm thankful to know you!

Beth Herring said...

Connie - I am praying for you as you go to your dad's memorial service. I lost my sweet daddy 16 years ago 2 days after my 32nd birthday. He was 58 years old.

My heart is heavy for you and will be praying God's sweet mercy upon you and your family.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails