Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pumpkin Time!



It was such a beautiful fall day!  The hubby and I met our daughter and her family at Tanaka Farms.  It's a family run farm nearby and surrounded by homes and a university.    I have never been through a corn maze and I found out they have one!  I was very excited however, I was a bit disappointed because the corn was not very tall and all we did was walk in a concentric circle.  Oh well....I can now say I've walked through a corn maze.  It was fun watching Mason pick his pumpkins.  He wanted the little ones not the BIG ones.  

Happy Fall Y'all from sunny southern California!










**Blogger wouldn't let me fix my photos so they are where they are!!

3 comments:

sharon said...

Looks like a great way to spend a day! Your little fellow is sooo cute too!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

What a fun day.

I'm amazed to see you all in shorts....during fall. Although...we've had temps in the 80's the past 8 days...which is VERY odd for MN.

Looks like a fun day.

Just a little something from Judy said...

The landscaping looks like Fall, but your clothing looks like summer:) You all look so good! What fun memories you are creating for the little guy, whether the corn is high or not.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails