Monday, July 20, 2009

I've found....


Yes....I've broke down and joined another online time consuming addiction.  I've had a busy summer so far and I had gotten quite a few invitations to join facebook or fb that I thought I'd see what it's all about.  Well...it's fun!  You can find people or just chat with a few friends you want to talk with and share with at your leisure.  You can upload photos or NOT.  You can add links like your blog or NOT.  It's been fun and I don't have to think about a blog topic when my life is kinda boring and not too exciting and besides...creative writing has ALWAYS been hard for me.  I write from my heart and experience.  So...I will be back and forth...but if you're on facebook look me up through my email.  It could be fun!

10 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I am on Facebook and I will look you up. Just another thing to add to my already growing list of computer addictions. UGH!!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Hmm...thought I had your info. Guess I don't. email me and I will look you up on Facebook!
conoil@yahoo.com

Just a little something from Judy said...

About one month ago my oldest daughter signed me up on facebook. For some reason I have not gotten into it, and am constantly explaining to my friends why not?? I do not have time for both blogging and facebook, and at this time in my life "blogging" works. If you ever do blog again...I will be thrilled to visit your fun post...if not, I will try FB to catch up on your life. I could see how you would be a fun Facebook friend.

Jill said...

Well, they don't call it Crackbook for nothing! ha! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm on facebook ,too. Look me up under Joyce Linnae Crady!

Karen said...

WOMAN!!!!
You got me into the blogging, and now this too?
I'm just going to bong you - honestly - I'm just going to bong you.
IF YOU JOIN A GYM - DON'T ASK ME!!!
LOL
Big hugs. Have fun - I for one am not sure I have time for Facebook. Maybe I will take a quick peek . . .

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I have been reunited with some old high school friends, and that's been fun. Surprisingly, my adult kids friended me, too, so I can communicate with them this way now.

Love Being A Nonny said...

OK Connie. Now that you have found Facebook, don't leave your blog...please!!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Oh, your life's gonna change! It's so fun to catch up with people on Facebook...lots of time wasted though! :)
Carrie

Linda said...

I broke down and joined Facebook a few weeks ago...I truly don't know what possessed me. Like I need another time stealing addiction!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails