So here ya go, my answers to TWELVE random questions:
1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?I am a pretty good sick person~usually stay out of the way and sleep it off. Luckily I am not sick much because I DO NOT.
2. When you find out that school is cancelled(due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?Never had to deal with inclement weather here in sunny southern California!
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve? Decorating my home. I can go so far but have the hardest time finishing...the small touches and filling in blank spaces. I have a friend that helps me...she needs to come over more often Brenda!!
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?Yes just a little
5. What song is on your mind today?It's Gonna Be A Good Day by the Black Eyed Peas
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?I enjoy both!
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? I don't get too upset and am pretty optomistic. I can usually move on and forgive and forget MOST things.
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? His good looks and body. :)
9. When was the last time your heart raced? Walking up Mt. Rubidoux
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school? Making our Valentine's boxes and going around to everyone's desk to deliver my valentine's to each person in my class.
11. If you are going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer? Some good chocolate like See's. Yum!!!
12. Red or pink? RED!!!!
Have a great day!
Tomorrow my husband has knee surgery....pray for us!