Tuesday, September 28, 2010

So Pretty!



And so sad!  I picked the last crop from our garden yesterday!  Isn't this a pretty crop of peppers!  It's been such a learning experience having a garden.  I've enjoyed taking care of it, eating from it, watching how things grow and seeing how pretty those pesky tomatoe worms are that can eat a whole plant in 24 hours!!

The hubby and I are researching what we can grow this winter.  I will miss having lettuce, strawberries, green beans, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, onions and especially the tomatoes.  Looking forward to spring so we can do it all over again.

4 comments:

Nina Diane said...

here in Virginia, it's time put out the cold weather stuff...spinach and other greens

Joy Junktion said...

Beutiful!!!

Justabeachkat said...

Gosh your peppers looks too pretty to eat, but I'm sure you will. LOL

Hugs,
Kat

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

gorgeous....so glad that I stopped by....my holiday blog has new holiday pictures when you have some time...plus a comment is all it takes for the giveaway.

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/2010/09/she-has-great-stuff.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails