Friday, November 12, 2010

So confused!




The tree's leaves are trying to change...
however, just when we have a few cool fall days,
the next day is again a warm 80 degrees.
The leaves are trying to change but the trees are so confused!
Much like I am at what to wear each day!
Looking out my upstairs window
 it seems like a warm sunny day 
but then I step outside to a chill.
One day I may be able to put on my jeans and a sweater 
for more than a day here and there!
Until then I'm going to enjoy my 80 degree sunny day!!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I am just thrilled when the weather lines up with what fits me that day!

debi said...

Very much looking forward to the warm clothes...but its still nice to open all the windows. :-)

Hope you Dad is doing well!

Hugs

nancygrayce said...

I have been wearing more jeans lately, but it certainly isn't cold here and may not be too cold all winter!

Justabeachkat said...

Same here!

Hugs,
Kat

Just a little something from Judy said...

I live on the other coast and I am just as confused. One week it is cold and the jeans and sweaters go on, and the next week it too warm for that attire. I so understand your predicament. Brought a smile to my morning.

Thinking about you and all your family.

Anonymous said...

Connie,
I hope all is ok. I so miss seeing your posts.

Take care,
Viola

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails