Friday, May 27, 2011

He Brings Sweet Laughter and Fun to My Day!



My youngest grandchild, Mason is quite a character and he's funny!  He does come from a line of comedians.  His grandfather on his dad's side was one of the original members of the clean comedy group, Isaac Air Freight which toured during the 70's and 80's.  Here's a link to their fan page on Facebook if you'd like to check them out!  Click HERE

So I had the camera out yesterday and was looking at some photos I'd taken and he was eating his lunch (turkey and yogurt pretzels) and he says "Grandma, take a picture of me!" which I was glad to do and he opens his mouth with all his food in it and just laughs.  We both did!!  So I keep shooting and he smiles for me!  What a fun day we had!  He makes me smile and happy that I am his grandma and that God has blessed me to be able to care for him two days a week.  He brings sweet laughter and fun to my days that I need!  And Jesus can do the same for us when we trust in HIM!  I'm trusting today....are you??

3 comments:

Love Being A Nonny said...

Yes, I trust Him...what would we do without Him?? And you sure have a cutie there!!

Nina Diane said...

always!! and what a cutie...I know you have so much fun with him. These grandchildren...what a gift

debi said...

Such a boy!! :-) How nice that you get time with him every week! He really is a cutie....
Hugs!
and yes, I'm trusting Him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails