I've finally caught up with my sleep and am feeling good. Thanks for all your kind thoughts and encouragement. Saturday I missed seeing this sweet little one.... because this is what I ran into and they closed the freeway just ahead of me. Yes, one of the California fires.
So today, I enjoyed this little one who was Emily Elizabeth for Halloween and....
her brother who was Clifford. Isn't he the cutest???
I'm jealous of all of you with the weather turning like this...
We are still experiencing 90 degree days. I know I should not complain but after experiencing the fall weather in Chicago a month ago. I want winter to come. I had to change out of my jeans today at noon and put on my shorts because I was HOT!
Thank you to Kim at Nothing Can Separate Me for the creative blogger award. I feel like I'm running out of interesting things to blog about and then I click back into reality and this is really just my journal of my last 6 months to my fabulous 50th birthday! So it is...what it is and I thank those of you who stop by regularly and have become bloggy friends. It's so special to get a response and I love reading all your blogs about your lives, your crazy thoughts and feelings and whatever pops into your head. I am supposed to make of list of 10 things that make me happy so here they are!
1. My family-Hubby, daughter, son#1 and son#2...my life is so much better because of you!
2. My grandchildren-Bella, Dylan and Mason..such joy you bring to my life! I love the smiles!
3. A call from my mother telling me she's okay and she loves me.
4. My mother coming for Christmas!
5. A lazy day sipping hot coffee or tea and snuggling in a soft blanket.
6. Sitting on the beach watching the waves and the people.
7. Coming home to a clean house.
8. Cookies baking in the oven.
9. A great photo that I took that just pops off the page!
10. Good friends to spend time with.
Now I pass this on to.....Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee, Heidi at the Zawisza Tribune and Denise at The "Cent"sible Sawyer. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do!