Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lovin' the Lights!

Bella standing next to our outdoor decorations. Check out her cool Elmo slippers!
My BIL's beautifully decorated home.







Back at our house..full display on the front lawn.

It's not Christmas if I can't drive around and look at some lights. It's just a tradition that I can't let go of. Hubby doesn't get as thrilled as I do about the lights so Bella and I started a new tradition of seeing the lights together. She put on her Elmo slippers and a jacket and away we went. We saw sparkly snowmen, trains, nativity scenes, candy canes, the Mission Inn(with over one million lights), horse drawn carriages all lit up too and so much more. Nothing compares though to my BIL's lights. He goes all out and has won his city contest two years in a row now for best outdoor light display. Only 3 days until Christmas and my mom comes tomorrow! Enjoy the lights!

1 comment:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

The lights are my favorite part of Christmas!! Happy New YEar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails