Thank you Deb!
I'm feeling Fabulous and in OnE day
I will be 50 AnD Fabulous!
Deb the Lavender Chick has given me my first bloggy birthday present! Thank you so much! I love it!
So here are the rules: Copy and paste the rules and instructions in your post. When posting on receiving the award, make sure you include who gave you the award and link it back to them. Post five winners and link back to them as well. Post FIVE of your addictions. Add the award image. Let your winners know you gave them an award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here are my five addictions...in no particular order:
1. Sweets!~I love sugar in my tea, cream and sugar in my coffee and something sweet after lunch and dinner. M&M's or a butterfinger in the afternoon around 3pm is a must!
2. Pepsi~Coke will not do it. If I have a soda...it's gotta be Pepsi.
3. Hairspray~I gotta have it to make my fabulous hair stay in place. Ask my family.
4. Purses~when I found Kathy Van Zeeland purses, I was hooked. I never pay more than $100. I look at the fashion trends and find purses at Target, Marshalls, Ross, TJ Maxx or Macy's. I love a good buy on a purse.
5. My camera and taking photographs~With digital photography, I now take and save so many pictures of everything but especially my family. I nicknamed my self paparrazzi grandma because I have the camera out every time my grandchildren are around. I also study other photography blogs to learn how to take better pictures.
6. I almost forgot blogging...so had to add #6!
Now here are the Five Fabulous over Fifty bloggers I am passing this on to in celebration of my fabulous 50th tomorrow:
1. A new blog I've enjoyed is A Hint of Home. Please go over and check her out and tell her Connie sent you!
2. Another brand new blog I have enjoyed is Just A Little Something For You. Judy is encouraging and shares the best recipes with pictures. I just want to make everything she posts. Her daughter is in Pastry school and her desserts are to die for! Remember I love sweets! Yep...those desserts are calling my name!
3. For my decorating inspiration I visit Rhoda at Southern Hospitality. She is an amazing decorator. She loves antique stores and garage sales too! I wish I had an ounce of her talent.
4. For some real fun, stop by and see Diane at A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words.
She hosts Trash to Treasure Tuesdays. Again, I wish I had some of her talent and ability to see something for what it could be!
5. My last Fabulous 50 blogger is Cindy at Consider It All Joy. She is an inspiration to me with all she's gone through and where she is today. I love her story about how she named her blog.
These women are a few of my Fabulous Friends over 50! Thanks girls for all your encouragement and I look forward to exploring the 50's with you.
I've been thinking of putting this blog to rest and start a new one now that I have hit the BIG 5-0 tomorrow. I will let ya know what I'm doing. It'll take me a little while to get it all up and running so stay tuned for something coming in the new year. Gotta do something FUN!!