Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Chillin' At Grandma's!

This is me, Mason just swinging on the back patio with grandma.
I was excited to watch my feet when I was swinging.
Oh... a birdie just flew by!  Did you see it??
Oh my...what's over there??  Pssst...I think Grandma's trying to take a photo
 of me looking at her but I'm busy!
Oh...what do I see now??
Grandma is being pretty patient...I'm still not looking at her!
Oh...it's so fun to swing in my swing.
Oh..there's my friend Speed...that's why I'm not looking at grandma!
Speed was enjoying her new hot dog squeaky toy that grandma found for her at 
the Dollar Tree for of course ONE DOLLAR!!!
Hi Grandma!  I love you and am having a very fun day at your house!
I can't wait to do it again soon!
Don't ya love my new blonde hair coming in??
I lost all my dark hair from when I was born.
I am crawling now and pulling myself up at things.
I am growing up so fast!!!

5 comments:

Nina Diane said...

Connie - those pics are just precious. I know you were enjoying spending time chillin with Mason! Here's something funny....I was reading the comment left by "Dustin", wondering who Dustin was but thinking he sure sounded like my friend Connie!! haha....and then to read the next comment and it was you!! Funny, we've never met but yet I knew your writing.
have a wonderful day my friend!

Joyce said...

He's adorable.

Oh, and I love the chocolate covered strawberry header!

Just a little something from Judy said...

You are one very fortunate grandma!! I could have looked at ten more photos of this little guy...he is adorable!!!

Christine said...

These pictures are adorable and I love all your little comments under them! I have heard we can have our blogs made into books...wouldn't this be a great keep sake for the little guy!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

What a cutie. Being a grandma is such a joy though isn't it? He sure does seem happy. The quips below the pictures were so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails