Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bloggy Blessings!


**Borrowed the above photos from Emily at Remodeling this life just for this post.  Thanks Emily!


I have been so blessed reading the 31 Days series that these talented gals have put together to share with all of us in October. I've learned so much from each one and just had to share!

I've learned alot about entertaining from Sandy since I started reading her blog two years ago.  Darcy is a fabulous photographer and so unselfish in sharing her understanding of photography and how to use our fancy cameras.  Photography is my hobby and I still don't understand all the aperature and f-stop stuff but think I finally will after reading her first 8 posts this month.   Jen is Miss Amazing when it comes to finding fashion for less and looking fabulous & trendy and living on less & debt free.  I just found Kendra's blog through this series and she loves to cook and you feel it through her writing.  She really encouraged me to think about cooking from a different perspective(I've been cooking for 32 years and have become tired of it) and when I did the other night~well, needless to say the hubby and son enjoyed it alot except that my son hates meatloaf (and I had to hear about it the whole meal).  I told him I made it for his dad and he could enjoy the homemade macaroni and cheese from the Pioneer Woman's blog and cookbook.  BTW it's pretty darn good!!   I absolutely love Emily at Remodeling this Life because I am in that simplify stage of my life and she is so there!

So I thought I'd share all of them with you and praying that you are blessed too!  Let these girls know Connie sent you!  Let me know what blessings you get from finding these girls.

Sandy Coughlin – Reluctant Entertainer – 31 Days to Stress-Free Entertaining
Darcy – Life with my 3 Boybarians – 31 Days to a Better Photo
Jen – Balancing Beauty and Bedlam – 31 Days to More with Less
Melissa Michaels – The Inspired Room – 31 Days of Autumn Bliss
Emily F – Chatting at the Sky – 31 Days of Grace
Kendra – My First Kitchen – 31 Days to an Inspired Table
The Nester – Nesting Place – 31 Days to a Less Messy Nest
Emily – Remodeling this Life – 31 Days of Living Simply

3 comments:

Dawn Marie said...

what is it about turning 50 and wanting to simplify? I sometimes despise cooking to, but you know what is helping me? I am on an endless search of recipes AND i'm beginning to purchase pretty pans, silverware etc..it makes even serving the food prettier and more fun for me.

Justabeachkat said...

Thanks for the blog recommendations. I'll be sure to check them out.

Hugs,
Kat

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

So sweet of you to share about the 31 Day series. I love each of these girls and feel inspired by them every day too!!

blessings,
Melissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails