Thursday, June 19, 2008

Congrats Heather!

I wanted to go to UCLA when I was in high school. I would watch their basketball games at night while I was babysitting and root for UCLA and Bill Walton(one of their star players). His son Luke now plays for the Lakers. Anyway, I got to live my dream through my niece, Heather this last weekend. I love the blue and gold school colors! I still have a UCLA scarf Dwight bought me when we were dating. I got to sit in Pauley Pavilion and watch her graduate with a Political Science degree. Way to go Heather!


I absolutely love this picture of Heather and her
dad. Heather's dad is Dwight's brother.

Heather and her Mom, Peggy.


Heather and her boyfriend, Mike.


Dwight and I with Heather.

Heather with her brother, Derek and her sister, Shannon. Her proud grandparents, Arlene and Ray(Dwight and Damon's parents) were there and did very well.

After the graduation, we headed to BJ's for a great lunch and a giant Pizookie with ice cream. Yummeee!! What a great day! Congratulations Heather, we are very proud of you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails