Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'm so proud of Dustin!


My youngest child, Dustin was the sweetest little boy growing up however, we had a few rough years where we did not like each other very much of the time. Recently we had a 2 hour talk. It was the best thing we could have done. We cried, we laughed and we apologized to each other. I am so glad because we have a nice relationship again. Dwight has been a big part of helping Dustin grow up because he and his dad have this bond of understanding. They are two peas in a pod. Recently I have to give the credit to his girlfriend, Kayla who has softened and molded him into a very caring young man. Thank you Kayla! I love you! I just wanted to say to everyone that I am so proud of all my children and especially Dustin because he is growing up to be a wonderful young man. My prayer is that this will continue and he would love the Lord and serve him too. He was accepted to Cal Arts in San Diego and will start in 2 months. I am so happy for you Dustin! I love you so much!
Love ya, Mom

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails