Sunday, July 6, 2008

120 days until I am a grandma again!


Giving baby Mason loves from mom and grandma!


Dwight, Dustin and I met Danielle and Nate at their church The Bridge in Rancho Santa Margarita this morning. If you live nearby, you should check it out. We had lunch at Baja Fresh with Nate's parents joining us. It's one my favorite lunch spots. Danielle and I browsed through a couple little shops nearby and found some cute baby shower invites. Isn't my daughter the cutest expectant mother??? I love the one with our hands together giving little Mason a love from mom and grandma.

1 comment:

Williams Family said...

I love your daughter so much. I can't wait to see little man Mason. They are going to be such great parents!! It was so nice seeing you all at church. We can't wait to riding with all of you again. Have a great week.
Chela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails