Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bella's Special Time!



View Album

About a month ago, I decided to make cupcakes with Bella. She is my big helper in the kitchen. I started putting her up the counter to watch me and hold things when she could first sit up. She loved just sitting there. Now she likes to get involved by cracking eggs, putting the flour in the bowl, etc. I enjoy this time together and so does she. She loves to play in water and with bubbles. This was her first time at the sink playing in the dish water and helping grandma clean. These moments are the most precious and I treasure each and every one of them. I enjoyed these moments with my own children and now I get to share this time with my grandchildren. What a joy! It's my day with Bella and Dylan today. They are both napping so grandma can get a little down time on the computer. Life is good!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails