Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Arizona fun!



I got to see Angela, Cassidy and Brie Ann at swim lessons. What fun they had and what a great time I had taking pictures of them in the water. They even looked at me and smiled every now and then. Three precious girls. I am Brie's Fairy God Mother!! :)

Aunt Connie with Cici

My mom bowling and Cici with her bowling ball.

Tonya and Zach(my nephew) recently engaged.
Tim(my brother) and his family.


My sister, Dawn and I. She makes everyone laugh! As you can see I had a great time in Arizona with my mom, my sister and my brother and his family. I missed my sister, Pat. Her son, Zach and his fiance Tonya came and bowled with us. We went out for pizza after and then to mom's for some kuchen(coffee cake) she and I made the day before. I also saw my dad and his wife with Dawn. We went out to eat and bowled on my dad's Wii. Mom and I did get out to lunch a couple days, got in a little shopping and just enjoyed our time together. My family was glad to have me home too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails