Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Dozen

I'm joining Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee for the Random Dozen.

Here goes:

1. The oldest pair of shoes in my closet are over 30 years old~my cowboys boots from Texas!!

2. I bought 4 boxes of Girl Scout cookies this year~2 Samoas, 1 Tag-A-Long(peanut butter) and 1 Thin Mint ALL YUMMY!! I was a girl scout too and sold cookies a long time ago!

3. I do not know how to ball room dance and have no desire. I would like to learn to tap dance though.

4. I was a very responsible teenager.

5. I saw the following Oscar nominated movies: The Hurt Locker, The Blind Side, Food Inc, Inglorius Bastards, Julie & Julia, The Princess and the Frog and Up~WOW!! That's more than any other year!!

6. It is easier for me to watch a medical procedure than have it done on myself.

7. My favorite day of the week is FRIDAY!!!

8. I miss my grandaughter BELLA so much since she moved to Colorado last April.

9. Hospitals DO NOT make me queasy however I don't like to spend any more time there than I have to.

10. I would LOVE to max out my credit card at Nordstrom's. They have so many beautiful and expensive things there. I love their clothes and shoes!!

11. I used to be true to brand names of products/items but since last year have had to cut way back. I'm saving $$$ and have found out that the generic/store brand is just as good in most instances.

12. It is more difficult to look into someone else's eyes when they are telling me how they feel.

If you want to see more Random Dozen answers....go see Linda for all of us who linked up with her! Click here to go see Linda. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Love Being A Nonny said...

I love it when bloggers do these...We learn so much about each other! (Oh, and I love Nordstrom too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails