Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Bella!

Happy 4th Birthday Bella!

Bella is our oldest grandchild and is visiting here from Colorado. We treated her to a Chuck E Cheese birthday. She was so excited and even got her photo taken
with Chuck E Cheese and he patted her on her head (she tells everyone that!).
She said it was her best birthday ever!


She didn't want her photo taken...she just wanted to go inside!
She found this ride first thing and loved it!

Her grandma and grandpa think she's pretty neat!

The whole family after a fun 2-1/2 hours of Chuck E CHeese fun!

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always, Again I say rejoice.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Ok So I have to laugh. Bella looks like she is crying in the first picture.
Connie! you and I never made our kids do anything they didn't want to do! What is the matter with Dallas, making his little girl cry??
LOL!
Remember us trying to get Dustin to go see Santa at Bocks? :)
LOL
See you Thurs! Hugs.

Linda said...

OMG I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese in years. Am I missing anything!? We had some fun times there when our kids were small!

What a great family picture. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time together.

Connie said...

Karen...she is crying in the first photo...she just wanted to go in..no photos..grandma. AND yes I remember Dustin and Santa...have two years of crying on Santa's lap.

Linda...not missing much at Chuck E Cheese per my 20 yr. old son's comment but you couldn't tell from his face while he, his brother, dad, brother-in-law, sister, friend and girlfriend were all playing. I couldn't get them to leave!!

It made her birthday...Fun times!

Connie

nancygrayce said...

I remember Chuck E. Cheese well.....kind of glad I'm past it though!

Bella is darling! They grow up so fast!

I hope y'all are doing well.

Nina Diane said...

Oh I know ya'll just had so much fun!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Oh the fun memories that you brought back for me of our years at Chuck E. Cheese. It looks like you all had a great time together. After the rough week that you all went through, how special that you could be together and celebrate one special little girl's birthday. Love the family picture and all the beautiful smiles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails