Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Raining in Southern California!!

It's been raining all day and I'm not complaining. Hubby and I have actually been lazy and watched two movies this afternoon. All of the sudden we didn't hear the rain and looked out our back door and this is what we saw! A little flood on our back patio. It will subside pretty quickly as it always does. I should have really green grass.


Thank you God for the rain! It clears up our air and the skies are so blue after a rain and soon enough our hills will once again be green and the mountains white with snow! Not complaining here at all!

5 comments:

Linda said...

We had the same patio flood today! I took a picture of it as well. I couldn't believe how hard the rain was coming down, and wind, but then it cleared up and the sun came out for awhile.

It's been one lazy Monday...I've loved it!

Just a little something from Judy said...

Your spirit of gratitude is so refreshing. Did you feel like Noah?

Hope you have a good Tuesday. I have been thinking about you lately.

Justabeachkat said...

We've had so much rain for the last month. These last two days of sunshine has been so nice!

Hugs!
Kat

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Hey...what about that song..."it never rains in California"???? Looks like you guys are getting plenty.
Sound like you had a great Monday. I love rainy days and chillin.

Nishant said...

it cleared up and the sun came out for awhile.

Work from home India

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails