Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankfulness #10





Thankful for my Aunt Doris and the love she shared with her family and friends.  Mom and I were able to visit with her this August.  She was so thrilled to have us visit and continually apologized for not being the hostess she used to be.  I didn't care...it was just good to be with her once again.  She went to be Jesus last week.  She joined her mother, her father, her husband, her brother and many more however we will miss her terribly.  She was the cornerstone of our extended family and always welcomed anyone who wanted to come and stay at her home and she fed us wonderful food!  Today I am in Washington celebrating her life with her family, my mom and my sister, Dawn.  A sad but happy day!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails