Monday, September 29, 2008

20 Little Things to Treasure in Autumn

Melissa at the Inspired Room thought it would be fun to share 20 Little Things To Treasure in Autumn. So here you go:

1. Cool weather
2. Crisp morning air
3. Our Little Church fellowship meetings
4. Sipping hot chocolate with marshmallows
5. Wearing my jeans, sweaters and boots
6. Fall decorations
7. Thanksgiving
8. My birthday is coming soon!
9. Home Tours
10. Pumpkin pie
11. Picking apples
12. Pumpkin spice candles
13. Watching football with my hubby
14. Candy corn
15. Fluffy slipper socks
16. Snuggling up with a blanket on the couch
17. Caramel apples
18. Mom's homemade chili with homemade tortilla chips
19. Baking cookies
20. Family gatherings at the holidays!

Thanks Melissa for encouraging us to take the time to be thankful. Share your list of Autumn Treasures at the Inspired Room! Have a good week!

2 comments:

The Berry's Patch said...

Ahhhhh, I love it. Is it cooler there yet? I can't wait until it's cooler here. It's still over 100 degrees. I'm sure your daughter can't wait either. You know, your always 15 degrees hotter when you pregnant? :-)

Beverlydru said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog in sunny Florida. Sounds like we have lots in common! I am 50 and we just celebrated our 30th anniversary. I don't have any grandchildren yet... but we had another wedding this month so it's looking promising. I love the name Bella,and of course Mason and Dylan too! Congrats on your weight loss - you look terrific. (I did that recently too!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails