Friday, August 15, 2008

Please Pray!



It's been a crazy busy week with my beautiful daughter who is 6 months pregnant not feeling well went to the hospital on Tuesday nite.  She is on bedrest until she sees her doctor on Monday.  She is doing well and baby is still very active.  I spent Thursday with her putting together a file cabinet and making her lunch and dinner.  I left without having any of the lasagna I made for her and Nate and now I am hungry for my lasagna.  She said it was good!  Then today, little Grace who is 3 years old woke up with a golf ball size lump on the back of her head at her neck and complained of a headache.  She is in the hospital with the doctors trying to figure out what it is and how to treat it.  So please pray for little Grace, her parents Kevin and Katie(she is 8 months pregnant too) and my daughter, Danielle if you would.  We know prayer helps and the more people that pray, miracles of healing do happen.  Thanks and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Oh, goodness. I'm saying a prayer for Grace right after I click away here. I can imagine the fear that wants to get a hold of all of your hearts. You're in my prayers.

Nina Diane said...

prayers coming your way....hope everything is ok

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails